Motorcycle Adventure #1

Motorcycle Adventure #1
Ann & Dan in Colorado

Friday, July 23, 2010

clock ticking

The next few days have us doing more preparation for our trip in the form of .......vlogging education!! This is how ignorant I am!....I didn't even know blogging with videos is called VLOGGING. (can I get away with this word in scrabble, ya think?)
Anyway, the flip camera that the Glenn Beck program kindly sent us downloads into my mac ONLY into a program called FlipShare. But to edit it, I think I have to transfer it into the iMovie program (not easy....the only way I could get 'er done was to put it onto the desktop and then import it). Editing is all new to me.....I'm working on it.......and is a very important aspect of the whole process because, well, I get tongue tied alot. Dan is much more articulate than I am. Then there is the problem of downsizing the whole video to fit onto this blogspot site.
I have some lessons lined up this week. But the clock is ticking. Meantime, let's give this video attachment a whirl.


No comments:

Post a Comment