Motorcycle Adventure #1

Motorcycle Adventure #1
Ann & Dan in Colorado

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

More trip prep

Check out my two motorcycles.....First up: MY BABY! I call it my "HEADLONG-Bonny" or sometimes I call it "MY WICKED QUICK-Bonny" or sometimes I call it "BAD-ASS". Dan gave me this for my 50th birthday and had "headlong" written on the back fender. He says I'm headed headlong into my next 50 years. I love this bike!!! Tarran from Wicked Quick helped Dan to design it. Thanks, Tarran!
My road bike is a Victory Vegas Low. I bought it in Vegas when my Honda Rebel blew the clutch after 5 weeks of following Dan's Triumph around the Rocky Mountains. I love my Victory, too, and it holds a LOT more "luggage" than Headlong does.
Thanks to the guys at MotorCorsa in Portland for letting us sit on the Ducati's and try on all the Dainese clothes!




No comments:

Post a Comment